Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Shrek 2 and Various Quotes

Shrek 2:

"Who on earth are they?" - Harold
"I think that's our little girl" - Lillian
"That's not little, that's a really big problem! Wasn't she supposed to kiss Prince Charming and break the spell?" - Harold
"Well he's no Prince Charming but they do look-" - Lillian
"Happy now? We came, we saw them, Now let's go before they light the torches" - Shrek
"They're my parents!" - Fiona
"Hello! They locked you in a tower!" - Shrek
"Hey, that was for my own-" - Fiona
"Good! Now here's our chance, lets go back inside and pretend we're not home!" - Harold
"Harold! We have to be-" - Lillian
"Quick! While they're not looking, we can make a run for it!" - Shrek
"Shrek stop it! Everything's going to be-" - Fiona
"A disaster! There is no way-" - Harold
"You can do this" - Fiona
"But I really-" - Shrek
"Really-" - Harold
"Really" - Lillian
"Don't" -Fiona
"Want" - Harold
"To" - Shrek
"Be" - Lillian
"Here" - Harold and Shrek

"Harold; you've forced me to do something I really don't want to do *window winds down*" - Fairy Godmother
*gasp*"Where are we?" - King Harold
"Well hi there, Welcome to Friar's Fat Boy, may I take your order?" - Server
"My diet is ruined! I hope you're happy!" - Fairy Godmother

"Fiona's father paid you to do this!?" - Shrek
"The rich king? Si" - Puss
*Shrek drops Puss in Boots*
"Well... So much for dad's royal blessing" - Shrek
"Aw, come on Shrek, don't feel bad; almost everyone who meets you wants to kill you" - Donkey
"Gee, thanks" - Shrek

"I have misjudged you" - Puss
"Join the club, we've got jackets" - Shrek

"Aaah... P,p,p,p,p Princess... Cinderella! Here we are, lived happily ever after. Oh! No ogres; Let's see, Snow White, a handsome prince, oh, no ogres, Sleeping Beauty, oh, no ogres, Hansel and Gretel no, Thumbelina no! The golden bird! The little mermaid! Pretty woman! No, no, no, no, no!" - Fairy Godmother

"How do you feel?" - Shrek
"I don't, feel any different, do I look any different?" - Donkey
"You still look like an ass to me" - Puss

"Oh Shrek, don't worry, Things just seem bad because it's dark and rainy and Fiona's father hired a sleazy hitman to whack you" - Donkey

"Aaooow! Oh God, help me please! My racing days are over! I'm blind! I'm blind! Tell the truth, will I ever be able to play the violin again?" - Donkey, pretending to have just been run over

"Thank-you gentlemen! Someday I will repay you, unless of course, I can't find you, or if I forget" - Shrek

"It was all just a stupid mistake. I never should have rescued her from that tower in the first place" - Shrek
"*gulps down a drink and sighs* I hate mondays" - Puss

"She loves that... pretty boy, Prince Charming" - Shrek

"*continued from other rantings* You're supposed to say I have a right to remain silent! Nobody said I have the right to remain silent!" - Donkey
"Donkey! You have the right to remain silent! What you lack is the capacity" - Shrek

Other quotes:

"Don't drink drive, it's a washing powder" - Told to me by Carol who I think saw it on one of her friends' msn names

"We can come down tomorrow and play the Skims... It's like the Sims but with more calcium" - Carol
Slip of the tongue...

"In your endless pursuit to take over the world, you've learned three things: one, always dress the part; two, crime really does pay; and three, never stop to reveal your nefarious plans before you actually carry them out" - Message from the Sims 2 when they reach the top of the Criminal Career

"A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do but a boy's gotta do what a girl wants him to" - Quote from an msn name of one of my contacts
Actually on his it said something more like 'â ĢĨŕĺŠ ġŏŤŧÀ Ðô' etc. but I don't particularly like that sort of typing and therefore go with the more normal approach to typing. Oh yes, and it also said 'wants him to do' at the end rather than 'wants him to' and I thought I'd shorten it because it works better.

No comments: