Friday, August 25, 2006

Pride and Prejudice - Film

"Good heavens..., People!" - Mr Bennet

"Count your blessings Lizzie, if he liked you, you'd have to talk to him" - Charlotte

"Did I just agree to dance with Mr Darcy" - Elizabeth
"I daresay you will find him very amiable, Lizzie" - Charlotte
"It will by most inconveniant since I have sworn to loathe him for all eternity" - Elizabeth

"Do you talk as a rule while dancing?" - Mr Darcy
"No, no I prefer to be unsociable and taciturn, makes it all so much more enjoyable don't you think" - Elizabeth

"He's here! He's here, he's at the door! Mr Bingley!" - Kitty
"Mr Bingley! Oh my goodness! *rushing around* everybody behave naturally! And whatever you do, do not appear overbearing!" - Mrs Bennet
"Look, there's someone with him! Mr whats-his-name pompous one from before" - Kitty
"Mr Darcy?!" - Mrs Bennet

No comments: