Monday, August 14, 2006

28th of July quotes, simply not posted until now:

"blonde eyes and blue hair" - Hazel talking about Aryans
Tannya was amazed that I had a 'blonde moment'

"She was fondling/very fond of the mushrooms" - Dan/Tannya about Katrina

"Praising the light that she was a lesbian" - Dan
(Not sure where this came from, well... I suppose sleepovers cause weird comments)

"The almighty light of many dead flies" - Tannya, commenting on the last quotes

"Don't you rub me in that tone!" - Dan to Tannya
Lol, again, just another strange moment

And here's a quote from 'Sky High', a fantastic film about superheros...
"So in the end my girlfriend became my arch-enemy, my arch-enemy became my best friend, and my best friend became my girlfriend" - Will Stronghold (main character)

No comments: