Thursday, August 24, 2006

Raise your voice and X-men

I seem to be getting all my quotes from films at the moment... I think it's because I'm not seeing my friends that much (and I don't carry round my bimble bible much anymore... I think I might have lost it, will have to get a new one if I can't find it by beginning of term...)

Raise your voice:
*trips Terri*
"I'm so sorry! That was me, are you ok?" - Kiwi
"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm sorry that was my fault I was in the way" - Terri
"No, it's good, it's my fault, I should really learn to stand" - Kiwi
*Terri gives him a quick smile and leaves*
*Kiwi quickly sits down again, puts the headphones on and listens to the scream noise caught on tape* "Awesome" - Kiwi

"Oh spring, when a young man's fancy turns to love, did you guys see that?" - Kiwi
"What?" - Jay
"Oh it's weird, 'cause there's a hole, in my chest where my heart used to be, because someone else yanked it out and she doesn't even frickin' care, that she did it" - Kiwi (About Sloane)

"What if I told you you were the coolest girl ever, Jay, I like this girl, You know how to pick 'em, I've always said that haven't I Jay" - Kiwi, to Terri after she suggested she introduce Kiwi and Sloane
"Yeah.. *to Teri* he has always said that" - Jay
"Kiwi's seal of approval" - Kiwi

"You're in" - Terri, after arranging for Sloane to go out
with them

"Aoh! *puts a hand to his chest* You beautiful little pentunia! (Says something in french) *swoons*" - Kiwi

X-men:
After Mystique impersonated Logan
*Logan walks in*
*Cyclops puts his hand up to the dial on his visor*
*holding up his hands*"Hey, hey, it's me" - Logan
"Prove it" - Cyclops
"You're a dick" - Logan
"Ok" - Cyclops
*they both lower their hands*

"Can't sleep?" - Boy (random mutant, telekinetic?, sitting watching TV)
"How can you tell?" - Logan
"'Cause you're awake" - Boy
"Right" - Logan

No comments: