Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cornwall quotes

Just remembered I have some! These were from the weekend of 24-27/08/07.

"I know why the man walked to St Ives, 'cause there were no car parks!" - Kathy

Having just gone past St. Michaels Hill...
"Aren't we going to see St. Michael's whatsit?" - Mum
*Kathy and I grin*
...
"I thought we were going to see St. Michael's thingymabob!" - Kathy
*giggling ensues - from me and Kathy*
"Oh yeah, we're mature" - Hazel

"I'm fine, no one tooted" - Kathy
"That's not the definition of fine" - Mark

"It's an acquired taste, which we hadn't acquired" - Mark

"With all this stress I must confess, this could be worse than PMS" - Shania Twain, Honey I'm Home
Dad had loads of Shania Twain on his MP3 and I left my CD player at home because it wasn't working properly...

No comments: