Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Boo!

Today - 17/09/07
"Yay! It's Hitler; I missed him" - Becky

"Lower level brain.. Murray" - Mills
"Yeah? ... I shouldn't have responded to that, eh" - Murray

"Look! My scab is a person!" - Carol
Um, yeah. Drawing on her legs. An attempt to stop Dan and my pen fight. Which really hurt actually... And took ages to scrub off.

"But I was on your side!" - Dan
"Yes, literally!" - Hazel
Yeah, playing bowling on the Wii. I was winning so he sat on me and made me have my go from lying on my side with him sitting on me...

"Women have PMT, Men have too much testosterone; I'm just going to marry a plant" - Dan
Cue comments about 'too much chlorophyll'.

16/09/07
"My dad had another dad when he was little, isn't that weird" - Alex (age 5 - I think)

"I'm pregnant!" - Benny
"How did that happen?" - Carol
Sparkle's 6 year old brother trying to distract him :P.

"Benny, why don't you sit down somewhere where you can spill your drink in a safe way" - Sib
Mother's are clever.

"Why are you knitting animal carcasses?" - Phillip
"Because I had some purple wool and nothing better to do with it" - Carol

"Dad, I'm going to do something very silly" - Benny
*Phillip laughs*
"That would be a change" - Phillip

"They're not hooker boots" But if I were to go to a fancy dress party dressed as a hooker I would wear them" - Carol

No comments: