Sunday, May 20, 2007

"You're my security blanket" - Dan
"Well you'll have to sleep with me then" - Nat
Dan's comment: Smooth Nat

Quite a bit older - not sure from when:
"So you're allowed to smoke in the park but not if, like, the park has a... ceiling" - Rai

"There's nothing worse than a *insert word from list below here* student" - Kate
List: lazy, time-wasting, banging; there are more but I don't really remember them - anyone remember more?
This is the terrible Kate quote, used repetitively, again and again and again and again and... well you get the picture.

"I want to eat myself, that's bad" - Kat 2 (and her tasty lipgloss)

"It's gotta be good if it's got a prostitute in it" - Dan/Hazel (we both said it at different times) - talking about films
We then watched 'The Wedding Date', excellent film.

"Ok, and that makes me a retard" - Mills
Lol, he thought I'd done it wrong when really I hadn't - it was in degrees, not radians.

"4÷2 is 8!" - Mills
"Just wait! Chris is on a roll" - Graham

"If I'm in a bad mood I'll eat an apple" - Dan, on healthy eating

"I still think it's a jolly good night for a murder" - Hastings, from 'Murder in the Mews' - Poirot

18/05/07
"A lot of trees have died so that you could have these revision packs, please make sure their deaths were not in vain" - Kate

*To the tune of 'Close to You' by the Carpenters - say the 'Jeremy' bit quickly*
"Why does Jade fancy Jeremy so, even though, he says no" - Rai
*end song*
"'cause she's a rapist" - Jeremy
"Aw, you're just hiding your own feelings" - Jade
"For Jeremy?" - Rai
"Yeah" - Jade
"It's so true" - Rai
:P

"I was just going to see his penis but it was really good!" - Faye about Equus
Lol, reading this quote it sounds like she's saying the penis was really good not the play. But it's the play she meant if you didn't know.

"Yeah, everyone either pretended to be gay, loved the Nazis or cut themselves" - Jeremy, commenting on the 'categories' of his secondary school
...
"Yeah, I was a gay, nazi-loving cutter" - Jeremy
Lol

"I long to be tortured by someone named Charisse but I can see that you do not share my taste" - Henry, from 'The Time Traveller's wife'
Very good book.

03/05/07
"The Hazel-Ann, sounds like a pub" - Jacqueline
"Great, my name sounds like a pub..." - Hazel
"Or a ship of some kind" - Jacqueline

24/01/07
"And that's what we're going to do, unless we do something else" - Mills

I know that I have a couple more quotes somewhere on a piece of cardboard under a running out pad of refill but I'm not sure where I put it... well, when I find it they'll go on here too...

No comments: