Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Forced to catch up on Dan vids...

Lol, only really got quotes from one vid as I didn't really think about it whilst watching the others. Oh well. X

ALL QUOTES FROM DAN:

"I do think this is a bit of a man game, so for all you men out there I think you'll enjoy it. Just for men... and violent women *knowing nod*"

"It was just one of those typical bang bang games.. with the, the bang bang"
Waving hands about like 'guns' throughout quote

"I don't see what the fuss is all about, but I guess that men do like big guns... boys will be boys, again, a man's game, Dans not included"
Following on from the previous quote.

"Rayman has decided that bunny should be kicked. What kind of message are you sending to our children? The children we're never going to have!"

"All I keep thinking when I hear the name of this is 'rub a dub dub, three men in a tub', why? because it's called rub a dub!"

"but when you see the duck fall off the edge like that... you can't help but want to do it again"

"aww... killing ducks"

"Ducks are people too"

No comments: