Thursday, September 14, 2006

"Well... Practical with me... I won't be doing practical, except the parts of the course when I am doing practical" - Jayne

"It'll take me a couple of weeks to learn everyones names" - Jess B (PT - Male)
"Except Alex" - Student (not sure which one...)
"Yes, except Alex" - Jess
"Why's it always me?" - Alex
"Because you have big mouth" - Jess
*Alex looks thoughtful for a sec and then nods a bit*
Well, really you had to be there for it to be amusing but yeah.

“Ee-an?” - Jayne (Computing Teacher)
“Yigh-an” - Ieuan
“You-a-in” - Jayne
“Yigh-an” - Ieuan
“You-a-in” - Jayne
“Yigh-an” - Ieuan
“Can I just call you Ian?” - Jayne
“No” - Ieuan
Starting off with the register and ending in a bit of a pronunciation debate

The genders...

"A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do and a woman’s gotta do what he can’t" - Anon

"It's obvious that women are smarter than me. Think about it - diamonds are a girls best friend; man's best friend is a dog" - Joan Rivers

Gender joke:

A store employee is giving a tour of the new biological store supplying living organs. They go into the brain room. The guide says "So here we are in the brain room, as you can guess, this room contains brains. The male brains are priced quite well at the moment at £3500, the female brains are £2500" The men look smug and one of them says "So, why are the male brains more expensive than the female brains" and the employee replies "The female brains are used"
Hehe, I like this one...

No comments: