Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I lack the profound intellect to think of a witty title?

"I lack the profound intellect to think of an enthralling screen name" - Anna's screen name

"Another pastime we enjoyed was Cluedo, the board game which looks at the lighter side of psychopathic serial killing" - Off "I'm sorry I haven't a clue"

December '06 (Off a youtube blog of Dan's which I didn't see til now)

"My parents walked up a hill, I just thought you should know that as they thought I should know that apparently"

"I put my keys in the fridge the other day, as you do, because I wanted to keep them fresh ... really it's because I had some kitchen foil left from the disaster with the chicken"
I really don't understand the logic... ? but it is sort of amusing.

"You should see my artisticness when I'm wrapping my christmas presents; they're... interesting. For anyone who recieves them, you now know why they look like *gestures awkwardly with hands* those hand gestures you just saw"

Good Times

No comments: