Saturday, March 03, 2007

This week sometime?

Note: If anyone happens to have a spare small notebook and wants me to continue taking more quotes then you can donate one as I generally just try to remember them and then forget them, lol.

02/03/07 (I think)
"I don't actually remember ever having a time in my life when I thought my penis had been chopped off" - Rai
Talking about Freud's theories of girls having 'penis envy' and fear of having been castrated... Yeah, psychology is weird.

"Are you doing a rabbit impression?" - Natalie to Stewart in History
I don't actually recall what he was really doing...

"It wouldn't be legal to kill Viraaj .. Enjoyable as that would be" - Kate
Explaining what 'legal feasibility' meant.

Earlier quotes I hadn't put in yet:

23/02/07
"The college paints are crap" - Aimee
"Did you just say you're taking crack?" - Dan

"Jodie, what are you doing?" - Dan
"I'm feeding the grass" - Jodie

A quote I was told about on 23/02/07 but probably happened on a previous date:

*Jodie asks for flirting tips*
"Just think of him as a woman" - Tanysha
"Right, so Jodie's a lesbian" - Dan
...
"You should rub him, like in a joking way" - Dan
"That's a rubbish idea" - Jodie
"It's better than being a lesbian!" - Dan

Ages ago..

19/01/07
*Waiting on the street corner for Alice*
"Natasha, what are you doing?" - Joe
"Waiting for customers" - Tash
Lol, her mum told her she looked like a hooker that morning...

No comments: